Mother Arrested After Slamming Her 2 Month Infant Face First On Kitchen Floor

A Chicago mother has been arrested and charged with aggravated battery after admitting to slamming her two month old daughter face first on the kitchen floor.
According to reports the infant is not expected to survive and suffered from more than ten fractures to her face, shoulders, and legs and bleeding in the brain.
The father of the infant called an ambulance to the 1000 block of West Bryan Mawr Avenue last Tuesday when he went to visit his daughter and found her unresponsive in a bassinet.
The infant was transported to Lurie Children’s Hospital in critical condition and later transferred to Northwestern Memorial Hospital due to the severity of the infants injuries, primarily to her head.
Once investigators spoke with Singleton they said she admitted to holding her daughter by both legs and slamming her face first onto a kitchen floor six days prior.
She also told them that she often hit the child because she was reminded of her ex every time she looked at her.
Doctors determined that Singleton’s story was inconsistent with the injuries and that the injuries were more recent.
Singleton was arrested and held with no bail.
She is scheduled to appear in court Monday.

14 thoughts on “Mother Arrested After Slamming Her 2 Month Infant Face First On Kitchen Floor

• November 30, 2019 at 9:16 am

May GOD cover her black soul and everyday is filled with seeing that babies face, heari g the cries and she be able to mot do anything for everything will remind her of that baby.

• December 13, 2019 at 7:11 am

So you leaving racist remarks about this story you need to go to the history of white women who have drown and kill their children oh yeah BLAMING it on a black man Susan Smith you remember her. They be blues after they have babies leaving them in tub full of water do I need to say anymore.

• December 19, 2019 at 8:08 pm

I didn’t read that as a racist remark. I took that as a person that is evil, black hearted, black soul. There are plenty of black hearted people of all races. If it was meant racist, I agree with you that there are plenty of black hearted white men and women, too. Satan isn’t picky. He’ll take any soul he can get!

• December 8, 2019 at 4:59 am

I would be locked up if I was the cop that she told that story of how she held that baby then slamming her face on the floor. I would of beat that B to the point she has the same injuries the baby had. I hope those women in prison where she goes show her what they do to women that hurt babies. Prayers goes out to the dad and his family. Her family rot in hell!

• December 13, 2019 at 4:18 pm

Her family has nothing to do with Her actions Unless they Knew she was abusing her baby & did Nothing to stop it.

• December 8, 2019 at 2:16 pm

B**ch need to DIE!!!
    ???

• December 9, 2019 at 5:33 pm

The devil is coming full bloom. He doing his best to get followers to join him in hell. Look like he will not be disappointed

• December 12, 2019 at 8:20 am

She is a piece of garbage.

• December 12, 2019 at 11:35 pm

I feel sorry for her, because she has a real problem. Sometimes women have post partum after having a baby. A friend of mine had it and killed her baby with a knife, they gave her help. a neighbor said they heard the baby crying and her screaming they the crying stopped. when they went over to check on her she was a mess, and they could see the sickness in her face.

• December 16, 2019 at 2:39 pm

I swear if they don’t put this evil bitch on death row. How a mother could do this to their child, let alone an INFANT. I can’t even imagine. My child is 3 now, severely autistic, and has never had so much as a spanking. Thinking back to when he was a newborn and his first year of life, I was so full of love and nurturing for him, and still am. It just appalls me that this happens to poor babies every single day. Lord please be with these children. Things like this are the only things that make me question God, because how could he let such horrible things happen to these poor babies every single day all over the world? But I know the devil has a hand in it and there’s only so much our savior can do. May this baby be able to pass without any more suffering. May God be with the baby and the father. And I hope this so called “mother” (pfffft. I say that VERY LIGHTLY. This is not a mother, just an egg donor with an evil agenda) gets the death penalty and spends the rest of her life rotting away in prison until the day comes that she’s executed. Someone needs to start a petition for her to get the death penalty and no less. Just horrible and heartbreaking to read as a mother myself.

• December 17, 2019 at 12:54 pm

Omg no, I pray the baby’s family fights for her. I pray she heals and has a healthy life. She deserves a happy life. I pray that her mother gets the mental healing that she needs because she is mentally ill to have done her flesh and blood like that. I believe she was under some postpartum stress syndrome. I think she might have called out for help and no one answer just like meaning families do they have their own lives and their issues, and they don’t care about anybody else’s that’s who I blame.

• December 18, 2019 at 10:25 am

Just sick! I’ve went through some post partum depression, and have never had the thought of hurting my innocence baby…