Over the weekend, there was a country music festival in southern Michigan where four people died. Three of those people are said to have probably died from carbon monoxide poisoning inside a trailer used for traveling.
There were also two different men who were in critical condition due to the exposure. All of the men were in their 20’s.
A friend that was worried called authorities around 1:30p.m. when he couldn’t get in contact with the group at Michigan International Freeway. They were residing at a campground near the Faster Horses Festival location.
In a separate incident, a 30 year-old woman was found deceased. It is not known what happened to her, but police were searching for a suspect.
“Detectives want the public to know there is no danger or threats to people attending” the music festival, the police had stated.