93 Year Old Woman Dies After Being Poisoned At Atria Park of San Mateo Assisted Living

0
325





San Mateo police are investigating after a resident died and two others were poisoned at an assisted living facility.

San Mateo police were dispatched at approximately 8:10 p.m. on Saturday, after receiving a report about a 93-year-old woman and two other residents being poisoned at Atria Park Care home facility.

Atria Hillsdale confirmed that these three residents had ingested dishwashing liquid after it was given to them mistakenly as a drink. All three residents were sent to the hospital, unfortunately the 93-year-old woman was announced dead at the hospital. The other two residents remain at the hospital with no word on their conditions.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here