News

Repairman Dies After Being Electrocuted While Fixing AC Unit At Flower Mound Home

2.1kviews





An investigation has begun after a repairman was electrocuted to death as he was working on an air conditioning unit at a residence in Tarrant County.

On Monday June 24, officers were summoned to a home in the 2900 block of Lakemont Drive in Flower Mound, close to 1:11 p.m. There had been reports of someone who was unconscious.

When they arrived to the scene, first responders discovered 55-year-old Resendiz Gregorio who was not breathing and had an extensive burn mark on the inside of his forearm.

Authorities say that it seemed as though the repairman had been working on the A/C unit when the electrocution took place.

When the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office arrived to the location, they moved Gregorio’s body and discovered another large burn, with lividity, on his back.

Following the medical examiner’s findings, Gregorio’s death is said to be accidental.



1 Comment

Leave a Response