A 4 year old boy was seriously injured by a husky dog in Layton Sunday afternoon.
According to reports the boy put a sock on his arm and placed it in the neighbors fence to play with the dogs when one of the dogs aggressively bit the boys hand and lower arm off.
Police and first responders rushed to the scene and airlifted the boy to Primary Children’s Hospital in stable condition.
Authorities stayed on the scene to try and recover the boys limbs but believe the dog may have ingested them.
Although only one dog bit the victim both the dogs were both taken by animal control and being placed on quarantine for the remainder of the investigation.