A man and his dog were found dead inside a
running vehicle, parked in a garage in Arlington over the weekend.
Arlington Police responded to a residence located in the 6100 block of King William Drive at around 7:30 a.m. Saturday.
When they arrived, they discovered Jerry Jennings Jr. and his dog unresponsive inside a vehicle in the garage.
The 48-year-old, who was visiting his family, was not allowed to bring his dog inside the family member’s home. So, instead, Jerry would frequently go to the garage and check on his pup that was left in the running car.
According to police, the two most likely died from carbon monoxide poisoning. They were both pronounced deceased at the scene.