Four ‘Six Flags Over Texas’ Guests Transported To Hospital After Smoke Detected On ‘Mr. Freeze’ Ride Building

0
7400





On Sunday, four people, who were guests at Six Flags Over Texas, were transported to a medical facility. This came after smoke was detected on a ride building caused by an electrical malfunction.

Close to 6:30 p.m., the Arlington, Texas, fire department and the park’s safety crew, responded to call at the Mr Freeze: Reverse Blast building.

There were guests and two workers who were located inside. They were able to get out safely.

One of the employees was treated for a non-life threatening injury. However, the four guests were transported to a hospital for preventive measures because of smoke inhalation.

The park’s spokesperson stated that the smoke in the ride building was due to something going wrong in the motor. This led to an internal electrical fire.

The park’s safety crew had put the fire out before the Arlington Fire Department had arrived to the location.

The ride was shut down for the rest of the night out of an abundance of caution.



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here