On Friday afternoon, at Divino Nino Daycare, in the
Bronx, New York, a one-year-old boy died and three other children were hurt after an incident that happened in the Bronx, New York.
Documents show that at close to 1 p.m., the children ate and took a nap. When they woke up around 2:30 p.m., multiple were unconscious.
The other children are expected to survive. They are a seven-month-old and a two-year-old. They and another two-year-old were taken to medical facilities.
When firefighters and authorities arrived to the location, they could been seen with a breathing apparatus on. At first, responders believed that the situation involved a carbon monoxide leak; however, now, it seems as if that may not be the cause.
Reports indicate that an investigation is now taking place to determine the possible presence of fentanyl although that hasn’t been validated.